Make use of mobile monitoring with the Sony Alpha a7 III Mirrorless Digital Camera with Sony Xperia PRO 5G Smartphone Streaming Kit from B&H, which bundles the full-frame camera body with Sony's Xperia PRO 5G smartphone, for using the phone's OLED display to monitor recordings as well as for live streaming over 5G wireless connection. Also included in this kit is a camera cage, a cable clamp, both smartphone and monitor mounts, and a micro-HDMI cable for connecting the smartphone to the camera.
Sony Alpha a7 III Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
Distinguished by its updated sensor design, the Alpha a7 III Mirrorless Digital Camera from Sony is a well-rounded camera suitable for both photo and video applications in a variety of working situations. Refined for improved speed and low-light performance, the full-frame 24.2MP Exmor R BSI CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor pair to realize an impressive 10 fps continuous shooting rate and improved autofocus performance for faster, more reliable subject tracking along with wide frame coverage. This updated Fast Hybrid AF System employs a combination of 693 phase-detection points and 425 contrast-detection areas for quicker acquirement of focus in a variety of lighting conditions, and also maintains focus on subjects more effectively. In addition to speed and AF, the processing improvements also help to realize greater image clarity and reduced noise throughout the sensitivity range from ISO 100-51200, which can further be expanded to ISO 50-204800. Video recording capabilities have also been extended for enhanced quality when recording UHD 4K video with the full width of the full-frame sensor to minimize moiré and aliasing. Additionally, benefitting both stills and video operation, the a7 III utilizes a 5-axis SteadyShot INSIDE sensor-shift image stabilization, which is now effective to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 5 stops.
Beyond just updates to the imaging system, the a7 III's body design has also been revised to include a rear 3.0" 922k-dot touchscreen LCD, which has a tilting design to better support working from high and low angles. A 2.36m-dot Tru-Finder OLED EVF is also featured for bright and clear eye-level monitoring. For greater shooting flexibility, dual SD memory card slots are now featured, and a larger NP-FZ100 battery is also employed to achieve up to approximately 710 shots per charge. Suiting the camera's use in trying conditions, the magnesium-alloy chassis and weather-sealing also render the a7 III dust- and moisture-resistant.
24.2MP Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor and BIONZ X Image Processor
The sensor and processor combination also avails fast continuous shooting at up to 10 fps at full resolution, for up to 177 consecutive frames, and with full-time AF/AE when working with either a mechanical shutter or an electronic shutter. If shooting in live view mode, a continuous shooting rate of up to 8 fps is also possible.
Fast Hybrid AF System
The apt focus system also lends itself to a variety of focusing functions for refined accuracy, including Lock-on AF, which maintains focus on moving subjects throughout the use of a configurable frame that is set over the desired moving subject, and Expand Flexible Spot, which employs neighboring focus points to retain focus on moving subjects even if the originally selected point loses focus. Additionally, Eye AF can be used to base focus on recognized subjects' eyes for portraits and is available in both AF-S and AF-C modes. Autofocus can also be used in conjunction with the Focus Magnifier function for critical focus when homing in on minute subject details. The rear touchscreen can also be used for Touch Focus control, and a Touchpad Focus Control mode lets you use the rear screen intuitively while keeping your eye to the viewfinder.
5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Image Stabilization
For long focal lengths, the system will correct for pitch and yaw adjustments. Macro and high-magnification imagery, on the other hand, will benefit from the inclusion of horizontal and vertical shift compensation. All shooting styles will get usage out of the roll compensation. All 5 axes of stabilization will function at all times, even when used with third-party lenses and adapters or lenses with built-in optical stabilization.
UHD 4K Video Recording in XAVC S Format
Affording extensive customizable color and gamma controls, the a7 III allows users to adjust the gamma, black level, knee, color level, and more. Also, users can use the same S-Log2 Gamma Curve that is found on high end Sony Cinema cameras that squeezes up to 1300% more dynamic range into the video signal then traditional REC709, for increased post-production flexibility. HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) support is also available, along with the BT.2020 color space, for recording within a wide color gamut and, in addition to S-Log2, S-Log3 is also available for producing an effective 14-stop dynamic range with increased grading control in the shadow to mid-tone regions of the image.
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi/Bluetooth
- An XGA OLED Tru-Finder EVF is featured, and has a 2.36m-dot resolution and 0.78x magnification for bright, clear viewing in high detail. This viewfinder design also affords the use of autofocus in the Focus Magnifier mode as well as improved focusing peaking to benefit manual focus operation.
- In addition to the EVF, a 3.0" 922k-dot rear LCD is also available, which has a touch panel design for intuitive operation and focusing control. The screen also tilts upward 107° and downward 41° to benefit working from high and low angles.
- Magnesium-alloy chassis assures rigidity, durability, and stability while remaining lightweight. The lens mount has also been improved to better support heavy lenses and the grip rigidity has been improved for more comfortable hand-holding.
- Weather-sealing has been employed to resist dust and moisture for reliable operation in harsh weather conditions.
- Using the NP-FZ100 battery, the a7 III has improved battery life and is now rated for approximately 710 shots per charge.
- Dual SD memory card slots allow for flexible file saving and handling, and can be configured to partition raw and JPEG files or can be used for overflow recording. One of the card slots is rated to support UHS-II memory cards.
- A USB 3.0 Type-C port has been added, in addition to a micro-USB port, for faster, more reliable tethering support. The USB Type-C connection allows the camera to be charged from the host power source while connected.
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables the a7 III to instantly share imagery to mobile devices for direct sharing online to social networking, via email, and to cloud storage sites. NFC (Near Field Communication) is also supported, which allows for one-touch connection between the camera and compatible mobile devices; no complex set-up is required. Once connected, the linked mobile device can also display a live view image on its screen and remotely control the camera's shutter.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows for location data acquisition.
Other Camera Features
- A Ratings function lets you assign star values, from 1-5, to images in-camera for faster editing and sorting at home during post-production.
- An advanced 1200-zone evaluative exposure metering sensor delivers consistent and accurate results using multi-segment, center-weighted, or spot metering modes.
- Highlight and Average metering modes helps avoid blown-out highlights and provide stable auto-exposure, respectively.
- Anti-flicker shooting automatically recognizes and times the shutter action to minimize the flicker effect for more consistent results on still images.
- Picture Effect modes: Posterization (Color), Posterization (B/W), Pop Color, Retro Photo, Partial Color (R/G/B/Y), High Contrast Monochrome, Toy Camera (Normal/Cool/Warm/Green/Magenta), and Soft High-Key.
- Creative Style modes: Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn leaves, Black & White, Sepia, Style Box (1-6), (Contrast (-3 to +3 steps), Saturation (-3 to +3 steps), Sharpness (-3 to +3 steps).
Sony Xperia PRO 5G Smartphone
Created for mobile filmmakers, photographers, and broadcasters, the Xperia PRO 512GB 5G Smartphone from Sony has been engineered to live stream and upload high resolution content at blistering 5G mmWave speeds. To ensure you get the fastest speeds possible, a Network Visualizer app can be used to test signal strength, letting you setup live shots in the best possible location. Other technologies, such as a body made from a low dielectric constant material and 360° beamforming antenna, further boost your ability to achieve and sustain a strong 5G signal. (Note that sub-6 support requires a software update)
With the connection of an (optional) Micro-HDMI cable between your camera or camcorder and the Xperia PRO, you can live broadcast/livestream what your camera sees through the Xperia PRO's 5G cellular connection. You can also use the Micro-HDMI connection to utilize the phone's brilliant 21:9 CinemaWide 6.5" 4K HDR OLED screen as a pro-style live monitor, offering more accurate color and image representation onscreen. This high-quality output is made possible with Creator Mode, which provides a BT.2020 color space, DCI-P3 100% color gamut, and a calibrated D65 white point.
360-Degree Beamforming Antenna
5G Endurance Mode
Network Visualizer App
Video Monitoring via HDMI
Professional Camera System
12MP Ultra-Wide: 16mm focal length, f/2.2 aperture, 1/2.55 Exmore RS sensor, and 124° FOV
12MP Wide: 24mm focal length, f/1.7 aperture, 1/1.7 Exmor RS sensor, and 82° FOV
12MP Telephoto: 70mm focal length, f/2.4 aperture, 1/3.4" sensor, and 34° FOV
The system was developed in conjunction with Sony Alpha 9 engineers to ensure quality and provide much desired features not normally found in a mobile phone. Features like, manual controls, support for shooting RAW, up to 20 fps continuous wide-angle shooting (Up to 10 fps at 16mm or 70mm), and real-time eye autofocus that works on both humans and animals. These engineers also used premium calibrated ZEISS optics with ZEISS T-coating to boost contrast and reduce reflections.
IP65/68 & Corning Gorilla Glass 6
Additional General Features
Supports for an (optional) microSDXC card up to 1TB in size (shared with the 2nd SIM slot)
8MP selfie camera with HDR and an 84° FOV
Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity
Intelligent wind filter
Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G mobile platform
Fast charging via USB Power Delivery
PS4 Remote Play
Additional Display Features
Motion blur reduction
X1 for mobile
Supported Image Playback Formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, WebP, WBMP, HEIF, DNG, CR2, NEF, NRW, ARW, RW2, ORF, RAF, PEF, and SRW
Supported Video Playback Formats: H.263, H.264, H.265, MPEG-4 Video, AV1, VP8, and VP9
Additional Camera Features
Up to 60 times per second continuous AF / AE calculation
Dual photo diode
3D iToF sensor
Video OIS, EIS, and Optical SteadyShot (hybrid OIS/EIS)
Video SteadyShot with Intelligent Active Mode (5-axis stabilization)
Photo flash and photo light
Up to 3x (70mm lens equivalent) optical zoom
Up to 3x digital zoom (16, 24 & 70mm lenses)
HDR (High Dynamic Range) photo capture
Portrait Selfie, Display Flash, and Hand and Smile Shutter modes
JPEG and RAW image capturing formats
MP4 (AVC264 & HEVC265) video capturing format
Additional Audio Features
Supported Audio Recording Formats: AAC-LC , AAC+, AAC-ELD, AMR-NB, & AMR-WB
Volume key shortcut
Screen readers: Select-to-Speak, TalkBack, & Text-to-speech output
Display: Font size, display size, magnification, color correction, color inversion, large mouse cursor, remove animations
Interaction Controls: Accessibility menu, switch access, click after mouse pointer stops moving, power button ends call, auto-rotate screen, touch & hold delay, & vibration
Audio & On-Screen Text: mono audio, captions
Experimental: High-contrast text
GSM/4G LTE + 5G Wireless Connectivity
North American Variant / US Compatible 5G
Dual SIM Dual Standby (DSDS)
SmallRig Light Cage for Sony a7 III/a7R III/a9
The formfitting Light Camera Cage from SmallRig protects and offers accessory mounting for your Sony a7 III, a7R III, or a9 camera. The durable aluminum cage maintains open access to the camera's controls and features a variety of mounting options. It features multiple 1/4"-20 threads and ARRI-style 3/8"-16 anti-twist mounts for attaching accessories.
There are multiple 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod mounting threads on the bottom to add an optional quick release plate or mount onto a tripod. The camera mounts onto the cage using a 1/4"-20 screw, as well as an M2.5 screw on the side to prevent twisting, and rubber padding on the base also helps prevent twisting and scratching. An integrated strap slot allows you to add an optional wrist or shoulder strap. A screwdriver is included to secure the screws, and it stores in the base of the cage.
SmallRig Top Handle 1984
SmallRig Wooden Side Handle 2093
SmallRig Cable Clamp 3104
SmallRig ARRI Locating Handle 2165
SmallRig Ball Head Magic Arm 2115
SmallRig HDMI Cable Clamp for Sony a7 II/a7R II/a7S II or Nikon Z6/Z7 Cage
This SmallRig HDMI Cable Clamp is designed to fit SmallRig's a7 II half cage (1673) and a7 II cage (1660), or the full cage (2243) for the Nikon Z6 or Z7 camera. When installed, the cable clamp helps to prevent the cable from being unintentionally removed and damaging the fragile micro-HDMI port.
SmallRig Sony a7R II or a7S II cage 1660
SmallRig Nikon Z6 or Z7 cage 2243
SmallRig Swivel and Tilt Monitor Mount with ARRI-Style Mount
The adjustable Swivel and Tilt Monitor Mount from SmallRig attaches to your camera rig via an ARRI-style mount with locating pins. Supporting an onboard monitor weighing up to 2.6 lb, this mount swivels 360° and tilts 170°, enabling you to position your monitor at the best viewing angle.
Constructed from CNC-machined aluminum, the Swivel and Tilt Mount has protective rubber padding on top and includes an Allen wrench for tightening the mount.
Xuma Smartphone Mount
Take your smartphone photography to the next level with a<
When you order from thevmart.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!