ZEISS Ikon Plannar T ZM 2/50 Standard Camera Lens for Leica M-Mount Rangefinder Cameras
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MINIMIZED FOCUS SHIFT: ZEISS T* ZM-mount lenses are specifically designed to minimize focus shift with aperture changes – an important innovation with big benefits for rangefinder photography. As a result, you can expect improved accuracy of the rangefinder-defined focus while the precise 10-blade aperture with 1/3 stop interval click stops ensures exact exposure.
- EXCELLENT IMAGE QUALITY: ZEISS lenses offer the highest possible standards in terms of performance, reliability and, of course, image quality. Quite simply, they are superior in every way. You can count on highly advanced flare control for crisp and brilliant images, and virtually zero geometric distortion, ensuring precise accuracy when reproducing shapes – especially useful when photographing products and architecture.
- IDEAL APERTURE PROPERTIES: The finely tuned features of the optical design on ZEISS ZM lenses ensure a spectacualr bokeh, with particularly harmonious effect of the blurred areas of the image. The ten diaphragm blades and the resulting, virtually circular aperture on ZEISS SLR lenses are crucial to favorable rendition of highlights in the foreground and background.
- ROBUST DESIGN: The mount and control elements of all ZM lenses are made of metal and are designed for decades of intensive use. The high-quality craftsmanship of the all-metal mounts, the easy-to-grip metal focus and aperture ring and the robust front bayonet and filter threads ensure an amazing photographic experience.
- SMOOTH & PRECISE FOCUSING: Manually focusing a lens means controlling the image result from your fingertips. A good ergonomic design makes all the difference. The user-friendly focusing ring on ZEISS lenses with an ergonomic finger rest is perfect for fast, precise focusing. Changes are immediately visible in the viewfinder. The high-quality focusing mechanism moves smoothly without play, thus also supporting the intuitive interaction with the focal plane.
Look at it your way
The Planar T* 2/50 ZM provides high imaging performance at full aperture, making it possible to use a shallow depth of field without compromising image quality.
When you order from thevmart.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!